News: Check out the [MwM] Resources Directory thread in the General Discussion forum. It contains information about our Team Speak, and all of our various sites & resources.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: ITS ALIVE!!!!  (Read 3389 times)

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
ITS ALIVE!!!!
« on: January 04, 2007, 02:15:56 PM »
Yes you heard right the Freelancer Group is back alive again.

Your suggestions, comments, etc are most welcome.

Share your ideas about what direction we should go, what you'd like to see happen, etc. perhaps share an idea about an event we could hold.

Let's get those creative juices flowing.

[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha

Chrysocyon_ZERO

• Stammering Tongue
    • View Profile
Re: ITS ALIVE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 09:07:30 PM »
I have a question LifesaverM, are we goin to have all of our stats and weaps back too on our acounts as they were before the server beeing closed or we will have to reestart everything from the beguining ??? I intend to restart anyway, but i'm a little busy at this moment, so restarting with my old status would be a boost  ;D
The warhammer

[MwM]_Kongehajen

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 07:36:57 PM »
Now i'm back, but not so much, because of my work. I'am coming on every time i can.

[MwM] DJ Jazz II

• Whispering Bystander
  • An old ozzy slacker of MwM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 12:13:43 PM »
Yes! I am back too, an old ozzy slacker from the dusty marshes of Slovenia; I have come forth to defend the MwM's home territory - the Tri - and to spank all who oppose us... or something like that...

A lot of you may not remember me, a lot of you never met me, but all of that is irrelevant because I am here now and hopefully here to be... emm... stay.

LifesaverM and all others, I pledge once more to the Code of Conduct in these reassuring times...

(warning, boring stuff ahead)
As someone wrote in his diary:

"... There were many of them. They came at us and they came hard. It was impossible to defend from them all. We were out gunned and out numbered. It was a nightmare. We were chased out to all the corners of the Sirius space. It was brutal... the once proud freelancers were killed on sight, their women mercifully dock raped and their children... well...  most of them were sent for special breeding, to become the enemy's most lethal killers and murderers... to become men strapped down of feelings, never to emote in their begotten lives. They were to be bred to kill..."

"... we were on the run. We left everything at home, taking with us only our most cherished possessions… I turned around and looked upon my deserted giga-hotel, which I build with the money I was earning from the drug-smuggle runs from the far reaches such as planet Malta, shipping it straight through the Manhattan’s docking rings  8), but that’s another story… We lifted from ground and in minutes to follow, planet Curacao was just a speck among the stars.
   So we left.  :'( Our heading was unclear… First we had to squeeze through the devastated Bretonian space… poor guys never stood a chance, so they are forced to join their former enemies – the Gaians – and go to exile… The Leeds system was the worst, they almost caught up with us, but then I managed to shake them of in the orange nebula cloud. After that it was pretty easy – a quick jump to the Tao systems, where we were hiding for a couple of months. Our stocks had been depleted, so we had to live from harvesting the debris that are in abundance in Tao. We were soon compromised, as expected, so we head for the Omicrons and then - into Unknown… :o

This is the diary of my old friend, who was lost to us… but stories like this kept us fighting and now we again gained power over our space… the server in back online, although still pretty much deserted, but hopefully, the lost will come back to play…  ;D hehe.

Stay good all,
 [MwM] DJ Jazz
[MwM] DJ Jazz

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 02:11:50 PM »
I have a question LifesaverM, are we goin to have all of our stats and weaps back too on our acounts as they were before the server beeing closed or we will have to reestart everything from the beguining ??? 

The server has been restored to exactly the way it was prior to shutdown.
If someone is missing characters I have left instructions on the FL news portal site at http://FL.mwmgamers.com
[MwM] LifesaverM
--=Light for the Lost=--

[MwM]_Kongehajen

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 06:38:21 PM »
How many members is back?

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 10:46:39 AM »
We don't have any clear numbers yet, to early.
I'd say realistically about a dozen as of this post.
[MwM] LifesaverM
--=Light for the Lost=--

Apple_Eater

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 08:25:48 PM »
*blows dust off Freelancer CD*

It was actually a pirated copy anyway...

*redownloads CD*

Ready to go!

Heavy_Hook

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 11:13:02 PM »
greetings to all from heavyhook,,

Glad to see that Freelancer is back up and running
i am in the process of moving as i speak but should be able to get on at the end of the month and  I REALLY MISSED ALL OF YOU GUYS AND GALS

[MwM]DarkFire-MC

• [MwM] Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 08:03:26 AM »
hey all a nice big hello and welcome back from Darkfire, Wow man Freelancer is back and running and just as i came back off work to play some nice old skool games too, well u can count me in as a member im back and rdy to be on duty and serve under [MwM]. Hope to See u all soon somewhere in sirius!!
There can be... only FUN!!

HOOAH!!

Grenade Magnet

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »
WOOHOOO FL IS UP AGAIN!!

the server was restored right? therefore we have all of our old stuff from the war we were going to have....rrrrriiiiggghhhttt??

[MwM] Klaytax

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 02:46:10 PM »
Well I have installed it,  But cannot remeber my old Multiplayer ID code so cant access my old account So I have started again.  Don't know how much I will be able to play though....Just pre ordered my copy of Burning Crusade so we will see.
By the prickling of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.....

Atlantica Online Toons
Klaytax  --  Axe Main  lvl 50
Lollynn  --  Staff Main  lvl 7

Ant

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 10:46:49 PM »
Hey Guys, Nice to see Freeport 7 back up and running  ;D

Look forward to seeing you ingame (especially ex Raptors  8) )

Gohan

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 03:19:14 AM »
I cant believe its back!
I only played on Freeport 7 for a few months but it was the coolest.
I almost wish I hadn't gotten so involved with stuff on other servers now that Freeport 7 is back.
See you all in space.

Gohan

[MwM]_<Robin>

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 05:38:11 AM »
hi people i havnt come on in a LONG time but some people might remember me as [MC]_Robin but i doubt it because i havnt seen nitrox on the forum yet, anyway im gonna play again on freeport.
anyway i was hoping you guys could fill me in because i havnt been online on the server for 4 years inother words: i didnt even know it was shut down lol

PS: it's very easy to get up high with the triangulum mod. I got a sabre with lvl 10 weaps within the hour!
 8)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 01:46:25 PM by [MwM]_<Robin> »
if you give a man a fire he'll be warm for a day, if you set a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life.