News: We are avid fans of RPG, MMOs, and Space related games. However the occassion FPS is always a "blast".

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: March 12, 2018 - Weekly Maintenance and Updates Report  (Read 141 times)

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Motor Mouth
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
March 12, 2018 - Weekly Maintenance and Updates Report
« on: March 12, 2018, 09:50:58 AM »
Greetings Midnight Wurmians,

This is your weekly maintenance and updates report [server patch notes] for the week of Monday, March 12th, 2018.

NEW FEATURES, MODS, FUNCTIONALITY, ETC.:

New Mods & Updates:

-No new or updated mods this week.

Tweaks and Adjustments:

No tweaks this week.

IN THE PIPELINE:
Currently we have a number of projects in the pipeline but here's some details on what is close to breaking the surface and becoming a reality very soon.

Current Coding Project: I'm mostly doing some research experiments on several code areas to figure out how a few areas work I've not dabbled in yet. Exploring some new object assets ideas. Beyond that just waiting now for the past several weeks for the new wurm beta to come out. I don't like to do much new stuff just before a release at it will all have to be checked and/or updated. 3/12 Update - We have heard absolutely no update as to the delays of the wurm beta. With Wurm itself now doing news releases every two weeks in stead of every week, the flow of information has slowed down. I also monitor the steam page for any update as well, and periodically check the beta branch in SteamCMD.

GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING ITEMS, RAMBLINGS, ETC.:

MONTHLY RAFFLE: As you should all know as a thank-you for voting for our server https://wurm-unlimited.com/server/2668/ each month I give out a prize to 2 lucky voters. There are 2 categories a 15 votes and up (receives a sleep powder), and a everyone category (receives set of 80ql horseshoes). Once the 15+ winner is selected the are then excluded from the everyone category for that month. The winner is announced here after the first maintenance of the new month. Claim your daily reward at the: Midnight Wurm Control Panel

GM MERCHANT: - For March we are featuring Oil of the Blacksmith Like previous potion releases it will be done at two strengths 50q and 90q and sell for 2.5s and 5s respectively.
As always the monthly special has a buy limit of 2 per player please (per ql). All other items still remaining on the merchant from previous specials have no buy limits.

I'm open to suggestions for March of what to put on the merchant. Reply to this thread or PM me any suggestions you may have.

COMMUNITY ASSISTANTS: Applications for additional community assistants are still open. The form can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/aO88EqM80cYVwW9C3
This is a volunteer position and can be done while on your regular toon, doing your own things. No special character is required for this position. The short description of the position is a person who assists the community by monitoring the CA HELP and Freedom chat channels. They provide answers to questions to the best of their ability about the game mechanics and the community. Provide links to relevant wiki pages, or forum posts as relevant. Assist the Game Masters with basic player support tasks as able/willing, and responds to or adds notes to support tickets within their scope. Update: We are currently looking for 2-4 additional individuals from any region.

RL/OTHER: BETA ALERT: Also they are reporting to us that a new beta should be out within the next week and WOW is it loaded with TONS of features we have been wanting for literally YEARS.

FUN FACT: There are currently 262 Dos and 224 Wild Cats on Paladin.

As always if you need support always feel free to open a support ticket in world so that your GM team can track your request and respond in a timely manner.
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha

Zsofi

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Re: March 12, 2018 - Weekly Maintenance and Updates Report
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 03:15:28 AM »
Wurm Beta 1.6 is out as of March 26th!
http://steamcommunity.com/games/366220/announcements/detail/1670146840117961874
I can't wait to play it!