News: Check out the [MwM] Resources Directory thread in the General Discussion forum. It contains information about our Team Speak, and all of our various sites & resources.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: June 19, 2017 - Weekly Maintenance and Updates Report  (Read 142 times)

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
June 19, 2017 - Weekly Maintenance and Updates Report
« on: June 19, 2017, 09:50:06 AM »
This will be a short report this week, I will be resuming my normal weekly reports next week. Unfortunately my sinus infection didn't go fully away like I had thought and caused a chain of problems including my feet and legs to swell up few days. Needless to say haven't done much this past week. :(

Despite my activity I am keeping a close eye on news coming out of CodeClub though and the authors of our mods. Server maintenance and backups are on target and I check the core databases for 'crap' at least every other day. (Abnomal entries, bugged creatures, half written entries, etc). As soon as the next beta actually gets released I move it to our test server so we can begin to poke at it and test it.

No important mod updates this week, been pretty quite the past two weeks in the Wurm mod world actually.

Applications are still open for Community Assistants till the end of the month.

The form can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/aO88EqM80cYVwW9C3
This is a volunteer position and can be done while on your regular toon, doing your own things. No special character is required for this position. The short description of the position is a person who assists the community by monitoring the CA HELP and Freedom chat channels. They provide answers to questions to the best of their ability about the game mechanics and the community. Provide links to relevant wiki pages, or forum posts as relevant. Assist the Game Masters with basic player support tasks as able/willing, and responds to or adds notes to support tickets within their scope. At this moment my thoughts are I'm looking for 2 individuals in different time zones but this not set in stone.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 09:38:53 AM by [MwM] LifesaverM »
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha