News: We are avid fans of RPG, MMOs, and Space related games. However the occassion FPS is always a "blast".

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: ITS ALIVE!!!!  (Read 3096 times)

Jackaroo

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Re: ITS ALIVE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 01:53:35 PM »
Well, I'm a noob  :-[  to Freelancer, but FREEPORT 7 looks like the best server around, so I'm in.

Kiterios

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 11:41:28 PM »
Hmmm.  Now I have to relearn how to pilot a drake. . .

Raptor POWAA!!

[MwM]_<Robin>

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 08:27:36 AM »
i cant find the server today!!!
if you give a man a fire he'll be warm for a day, if you set a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sgtbenc

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 12:22:00 PM »
No one thought to tell me? I'll get on in a little bit!

BTW: Is the 3k speed mod allowed still also? I didn't see it in the list.

sgtbenc

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 01:09:26 PM »
Ah, the 3k is included in Tri. Forgot...

Anyways, I am trying to get my clan to join me on here by convincing them that it is better than our current server. FP7 doesn't make us lose money when we die, it has the two new systems, 3k speed mod, and it has huge PvP battles on occasion and tons of players.... Well those last two are no longer true. I was hoping to get them on, but, it seems like no one from the clan is actually playing! So, you all should know that we are just WAITING to get on there and help populate, but we cant do it alone... See you on there!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 01:13:07 PM by SgtBen »

sgtbenc

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 09:36:03 PM »
Well, if you're not going to get on and patrol/admin it, why don't you let me? I've used IONCROSS before...

Klanked

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 02:14:19 PM »
Heck Yeah,

I used to come on and play back in the day.....and by that I mean about 2 years ago.....maybe 3. And I was hungry for Freeport again! Thank you for resurrecting the server!!!!!!! IT's ON!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

sgtbenc

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 12:58:07 PM »
Well another years has rolled around since the reopening. Since the global server is down, I cannot see FP7 and when I try using the direct connect tool, it doesn't look like the server is up. If it is up, I AM POSITIVE that I can get a few people to play. Just need some commitment from others to keep my people interested. We can still get FP7 restored to its former glory!

If FP7 is down for good again, but some people are interested in operating another server or maybe even FP7 under the MwM leadership, I would be happy and honored to run it for them/us. Please get in contact with me!

Chrysocyon_ZERO

• Stammering Tongue
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
Well, have been out of freelancer for more than a year. Haven't the time to join games anymore - real life sucks sometimes :-[ 
The warhammer

Stratiotes

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »
Does anyone still play? When? Just logged on and server was empty.

sgtbenc

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 09:14:50 AM »
I was trying to get some people together. Lifesaver did mention to me that he and others had been toying around with the server.

IronRose

• Whispering Bystander
  • Ka bue-bue
    • View Profile
    • [EAST] AA
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 02:53:17 PM »
If anyone is interested in hooking up, I'm playing on VOID (www.voidserver.com).   It would be nice to see some familiar faces.

- Talia_Merc

edit: I'm playing under the characters: Mirax, PulsarSkate and CoreSec.   If you're a true nerd, you'll know where those names came from.
IronRose

sgtbenc

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 02:19:24 PM »
Yet another year as come around since FP7 kinda went up for a little bit. I haven't even bothered to play FL since then. Any word on FP7?

Moxaladly

• Whispering Bystander
  • Too lazy to set a custom title [url=http://x-topless.com/]Public Beach [/url]
    • View Profile
    • test
ITS ALIVE
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2009, 08:10:25 AM »
About a year ago, I was off work sick, and spent the day watching a marathon of the "Its Alive" movies.  It was great fun, especially Island of the Alive, where the mutant babies grew up and had babies.  Even better  Ive liked the look of this trailer, and Ill definitely check it out.
Too lazy to set a custom title
 Public Beach

mokApokeAlado

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
ITS ALIVE
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »
Why did you sell it? Was it just time or some sort of financial problem? Its too bad they let it go down hill so far that it has to be restored in the first place.