News: We are avid fans of RPG, MMOs, and Space related games. However the occassion FPS is always a "blast".

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Helllooo!!!  (Read 810 times)

Chrysocyon_ZERO

• Stammering Tongue
    • View Profile
Helllooo!!!
« on: July 16, 2006, 12:35:31 PM »
Hey guys, what happened to the freelancer's server and website? Can't logon to any of those anymore!
The warhammer

Chrysocyon_ZERO

• Stammering Tongue
    • View Profile
Re: Helllooo!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 12:36:56 PM »
BTW, loved the way this new forum looks like. Keep it like this from now on. ;)
The warhammer

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 10:53:32 AM »
Sorry totally missed your post.

Thanks about the new theme, we will be doing some customizing to it as time goes on.
We have a few projects to complete first with the main site, and to prepare for the new Star Trek: Legacy game.

The FL server is indeed retired, everything is archived I'll never get rid of its files to important to me.
Perhaps it will live again, maybe just maybe we can hope a FL2 might be considered one day.

For now we are redirecting our energies toward STL which comes out in October.
It will get us all back out in space again.

Hope you will join us.
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha

Chrysocyon_ZERO

• Stammering Tongue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 05:22:55 AM »
I'll probably won't be able to catch you really soon on space man. Even if ai get my brothers copy of the game, my computer doesn' have the minimum requirements for it. I have already tryed to install it here, on my computer, but it always locks after the loading screen, and i get a message error, saying the game doesn't recognize my video card. Then i crash to desktop. It seems thedrivers to my ATI Radeon 9250 aren't compatible with that game. I've tryed all the mew driver i've found so far and neither works. I think i'll have to upgrde my videocard again, and this isn't the moment for me to do it, cause of some real life issues still waiting for some solution >:(. So, i'll have to be away for awhile
The warhammer