News: In MwM's currently officially supports Rust and Wurm Unlimited.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Hunting for a Server - NWN1  (Read 906 times)

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
Hunting for a Server - NWN1
« on: January 11, 2006, 06:32:12 PM »
We are currently hunting for a server OR TWO to play on once again.
Please post replies to this thread on which servers you have evaluated, and your opinion as to if we should consider it or not.
Please post things like comments on the map, ease of starting area (does it make sense).
Is there new player info somewhere telling you about the server, and who runs it.
Does the server have a website, forums?

Tell us some of the features like does it have a bank, guild system, token system, what's the rule set relaxes or hardcore, Trade Skill system, etc.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 01:54:45 AM by [MwM] LifesaverM »
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha

Kryasis

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting for a Server
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 03:09:52 AM »
I am interested in running a NwN server for MwM.  I have run a server before but am thinking about starting from scratch.  I have some pretty cool scripts that work well with the game and basically need to start over just to get rid of the clutter.  If there are other people familiar with developing NwN gaming please let me know. 

I lack a little in being able to balance the game out so it is helpfull to have other people to help me adjust things.

I have played with Firebird and Archer in other games and would be happy to assist in anyway possible.  Let me know.

Kryasis

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting for a Server
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 07:34:44 AM »
Sorry we've been slow in this department.

As for an official server for [MwM] since we just casually play NwN currently I'm not sure we should do a server with our tag on.
Simply for this reason:
If we don't have a good presence on the server is will not represent [MwM] in a positive light.
I will seem as if we don't care, don't play the game anymore, or have like 3 people in the clan.

HOWEVER, with that said, if you start up your own server we would be interested in playing on it.
Once NwN2 comes out, we have already agreed if all things are stable to serious consider and pursue
official support for the game, and launch recruiting which we'd love for you to be a part of.
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha