News: Check out the [MwM] Resources Directory thread in the General Discussion forum. It contains information about our Team Speak, and all of our various sites & resources.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Some ADMIN has MAD ISSUES with ={MG}=  (Read 3083 times)

Mort

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Some ADMIN has MAD ISSUES with ={MG}=
« on: October 29, 2005, 05:11:36 PM »
 Alright, once again the Mercenaries Guild has been struck by the DELETE Bug and I want to know why. I also want to know why this issue hasn't been addressed.
 Such as; Who the felonious ADMIN is & why he/she has to delete our clans Chars regularly. What it was that I did to deserve this less than hospitable treatment besides being a member of ={MG}=, why do you feel the need to do this to us, what in particular is your problem with ={MG}=,(Please only list herein the problems you have with ={MG}=, I could care less about the rest.) & why can't you just step up and take a shot like the rest of the world instead of resorting to this stellar example of childish behavior.

You will notice that out of RESPECT I refrain from flaming out on MwM, or the admin staff here on this once really cool server. But mark my words; you just deleted a LOT of TIME & EFFORT and I am NOT HAPPY!

All I ask is this; Why & what your on server name is so I know who to shoot at.

Thankyou for your Time & Have a Nice Day!

PS. Gee Exxon, back out of ={MG}=? When did we install the high speed revolving door?  ROFLMAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ;D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 05:13:14 PM by Mort »

Admiral Rexam

• [MwM] Member
  • Fast Talker
  • I.S.S. Chimera (Moros Class Dreadnaught)
    • View Profile
Re: Some ADMIN has MAD ISSUES with ={MG}=
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 01:09:23 AM »

Mort, I know how you feel in your current situation. We have had some other things mysteriously happen to other people as well. I would like to assure you that no [MwM] Admin is "deleting' your clan characters. There is no problem that I see with ={MG}= as far as I can tell. Believe me, we are far from resorting to "childish stellar behavior." There is a few reasons, which I know of, that could be causing your problems unintentionaly: your character files could be corrupted, there is a problem with your msn generated multiplayer account, or your characters have been inactive for an excessive period of time. Just know this Mort, we are trying to get things undercontrol. All we ask of you is your patience. Also, thank you for refraining from flaming against the MwM Clan and its Administrators.

Signed,
[MwM] Fayt Leingod
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 01:40:26 AM by [MwM]Fayt Leingod »

I.S.S. Chimera - Moros Class Gallente Tier I Dreadnaught
The Forsaken Empire <F-E> (Alliance)
Fleet Commander, Evotech [EVOTE] (Corporation)
Admiral, Security Division

Extol_

• Fast Talker
  • I'm the best, no one is better
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 01:30:31 AM »
Actually Trom I quit FL so I could remain in MG.

I will play for you guys in Guild Wars and whatever else I have you start palying.

Ant

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 09:17:14 AM »
Faty your statement show just how little you used to play fl b4 - some people have always had a problem with ={MG}= (and no i'm not talkin about myself)

[MwM] Nitrox

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 10:03:49 AM »
Mort,

Sorry to hear that MG has not been treated fairly.  I will see if I can find your character to restore it.  What was the characters name you lost, and where would you like it put?
Also,  if you have any further problems email me directly at nitrox@mwmgamers.com and I will deal with the problem directly and swiftly.
I am ashamed at some of the behavior I have seen, and I promise to deal swiftly and harshly to those Admins who think they have the right to abuse their power in this way.  If I hear of any more of this nonsense, heads will roll.

Sincerely,

[MwM] Nitrox
Clean Leader
FP 7 Admin
[MwM] Nitrox
Clan Leader &
Man About Town

Admiral Rexam

• [MwM] Member
  • Fast Talker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 02:15:14 PM »
Ant, I know we have had problems with ={MG}= in the past, but as of the server ownership change, I have not seen any of them online nor causing problems.

Mort

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 07:35:19 PM »
Ok, I lost both,

={MG}=NOV

&

={MG}=Mort

Will you please put ={MG}=NOV in New Berlin and ={MG}=Mort in Triangulum.

However, this has been a chronic problem with ={MG}= as a whole on this server for many months now. I hope that this prejudice has been resolved by the administration.

Thankyou,

={MG}=Mort

PS. Aight Exxon, my bad. That [MwM] bit had me confused. ???

Extol_

• Fast Talker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 08:10:34 PM »
I haven't even opened FL in months :p

Apple_Eater

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 11:02:12 PM »
Hey MG, why dont you blame me like you did on the MC forums? Oh, wait, I am not a server admin. I hope you feel very childish for flamming me on the MC forums, since you now know that I had *nothing* to do with it. Your entire clan needs an attitude check.

Ant

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 01:01:10 AM »
Ant, I know we have had problems with ={MG}= in the past, but as of the server ownership change, I have not seen any of them online nor causing problems.

NO Faty, you got the wrong end of the stick...i'm not saying that ={MG}= have always caused problems, i'm saying that some members of [MC], and now [MwM] it seems STILL have some sort of grudge, vendetta, call it what you like, against ={MG}=....oh no hang on, they're the same people in MwM who was in MC...wow, talk about co-incidence lol

[MwM] Nitrox

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 08:00:18 AM »
Mort,

When I asked where you wanted me to put the ships, I meant what character folder.  I searched for Mort on the server and did not see a character by that name.
If you either let me know the name of the character your flying now, or create a character called Mort-TEST and fly it around for a few minutes, I will restore your ships there.

Please email me with your repsonse @ nitrox@mwmgamers.com

Thanks,
[MwM] Nitrox
Clan Leader &
Man About Town

Admiral Rexam

• [MwM] Member
  • Fast Talker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 09:54:37 AM »
Ah... Ok Ant I get it now. I was thinking about someone else. Thanks for the clarification mate.

Grimes

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 11:15:50 AM »
I posted this once in the MC forums as well -- and I still think we're too efficient in deleting inactive player characters.  Why after 30 days?  This is too short -- it should be more like after 90 days of inactivity.  I lost a char myselft this way and I know serveral other players that have as well -- guess what, they don't bother playing FL anymore.   It's hightly annoying to lose a character you've put some hours into just because you haven't visited the server in a few weeks.  Not only that, as we can see it raises suspicions between clans, and it discourages people from rebuilding on this server.   Is there someone here who can relax this parameter?

Respectfully,
Grimes

Mort

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 07:06:59 PM »
Ok, Apple Eater did it.  As for my feeling childish...That's been a goal of mine ever since I can remember.

"Ya gotta grow old, you don't gotta grow up."

See? ;D & as for "flamming me on the MC forums..." You must have me confused with some other person, but I'll forward your complaint.

Thankyou Nitrox, I'll email ya shortly.

Extol_

• Fast Talker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 08:45:47 PM »
Hmms Apple, Trom never flamed anyone.

It was Ender who got pissed off (and I can see why, I mean, I told all FL admins he needed a restored character, and they didn't do shat about it, and you were the only one with training I later found out, which was quite sad)