News: Check out the [MwM] Resources Directory thread in the General Discussion forum. It contains information about our Team Speak, and all of our various sites & resources.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: How to play if your client has updated before the server updates  (Read 122 times)

DouganIronfist

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
The new patch released today that includes underground wall cladding, paving and bridges.  Yay!  But when I tried to connect to the server I was unable too because the server had not been updated yet.  So for all yous guys in the same pickle, here is how to play while we wait for the server to be updated.

Go to your Steam library and right-click on Wurm Unlimited and choose Properties.  Click on the Betas tab and use the beta version dropdown (first one), select previous_version.  That is what it says on my Steam at least.  Yours might have the old version number.  Once you close the window, the previous version of WU will re-download so be patient.

Once the server has been updated, repeat the same process but choose NONE for the version.  This will cause the current version to download again.

[MwM] Heiraxes

• [MwM] Member
  • Stammering Tongue
  • The Purple Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: How to play if your client has updated before the server updates
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 04:27:22 AM »
Nice to know Dougan. Thanks for the info.

[MwM] Heiraxes/GMDragon
[MwM] Heiraxes

Special Consul to the Council, Court Jester & Keeper of 'RATSY'