News: We are avid fans of RPG, MMOs, and Space related games. However the occassion FPS is always a "blast".

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2nd Gathering Contest - Winners Announced  (Read 344 times)

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
2nd Gathering Contest - Winners Announced
« on: August 13, 2010, 09:15:40 AM »
As announced in game our 2nd Resource Gathering Content is underway.

All resources gather between Tuesday 8/10 until Monday Night 11:59pm EST will count.

There are 7 categories.
Gold
Ore
Wood
Herbs
Guild Rubies
Guild Runes
Guild Stones

For Gold, Ore, Wood, and Herbs categories the top two donors shall receive a special prize. For Guild Rubies and Guild Runes only the top donor shall receive a prize. The best prizes will be given in the Ore, Wood and Herbs categories as they are our top priorities. In addition one GRAND PRIZE will be issued to the top donor by total points across all categories, however for this prize the Gold category will be excluded. The prizes most likely will not be announced in advance but I assure you they are most peachy.

I will however announce the GRAND PRIZE which is a FREE 30 Day Yellow Fungus Mount access code. A value of approximately 69 diamonds.

The winners will be announced online around 12:30AM after the close of the contest, or however long it takes me to do the log reviews. The winners will also be posted to this thread at the conclusion.

As of last update we still need more wood and herbs for the Guild Level 7 upgrade.

Lastly quick hint to getting a couple free guild rubies, do the initial quest from our castle housekeeper located in the great hall. She send you on a quest to register your honor points which will be used later in Obsidian Stronghold, and then back. It's quick, easily , and you get a couple guild rubies as a reward. Even if you don't participate in this contest there is absolutely no reason every single guild member can't do this part. Don't know how to get to OS? Use your port to Reifort Camp and check your map its a short couple minute walk NE even without a mount.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:57:33 PM by [MwM] LifesaverM »
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd Gathering Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 02:42:33 AM »
Our 2nd Guild Resource Gather Contest was an AMAZING success. We not only completed Phase 2 and 3 of our guild castle building project, we also upgraded our guild from level 6 to 7. Congratulations to everyone who contributed, even the smallest donations helped get us to the end of the tunnel.

Gold
First Place: Roadrash @ 275,000
Second Place: Kayori @ 130,472

Ore
AeolusCombustion @ 18,433 *

First Place: Kayori @ 14,185
Second Place: Docraka @ 8,268

Honorable Notations to:
Thekillshot @ 4,457
Porphyrias @ 2,578

Wood

First Place: Kayori 15,946
Second Place: Thekillshot @ 8.681

AeolusCombustion: 11,223 *

Honorable Notations:
Docraka @ 7,923
Porphyrias @ 2,636
Lenvaren @ 1,001

Herbs
First Place: Porphyrias @ 13,619
Second Place: Docraka @ 8,059

AeolusCombustion @ 11,269 *

Honorable Notations:
Kayori @ 4,676
Thekillshot @ 2,242

Guild Rubies

First Place: Thekillshot @ 169
Second Place: Lenvaren @ 116

Honorable Notations:
Kayori @ 75

Guild Runes
First Place: Kayori @ 41
Second Place: Docraka @ 35

Honorable Notations:
Lifesaverm @ 23
Porphyrias @ 15
Thekillshot @ 14
Akimo @ 12
Alumina @ 10

Guild Stones

First Place: Kayori @ 9
Second Place: Docraka @ 5

GRAND PRIZE Category for overall contributions:
(excluding Gold category)

Kayori: 47,307 Points
AeolusCombustion: 45,125 Points
Thekillshot: 33,680 Points
Porphyrias: 20,533 Points
Docraka: 28,450 Points

[]Data obtained from the ingame "Guild Weekly Resources Report"[]

Guild Rubies, Runes, and Stones will be worth 100 to 1 point values over the 3 mats for fairness for the grand prize. Gold is excluded from the grand prize.

* AeolusCombustion chose not to participate directly in the contest, this was known to me shortly after the announcement of the 2nd contest. His signification contributions are highly appreciated and helped to encourage and rally the troops to beat him in the competition. Rock on!

** I as Guild Master was excluded from the competition of course. Outside of guild runes donations, my true donation levels can not truly be known anyhow because the way the donation log in game functions. I will always show negative amounts, because I'm the one actually clicking the button to do the upgrades, and build functions so my totals get hosed. Regardless, I enjoyed working as hard as the rest and contributed gold, and resources to lead by example. Thank-you all who helped.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:21:54 AM by [MwM] LifesaverM »
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha