News: We are avid fans of RPG, MMOs, and Space related games. However the occassion FPS is always a "blast".

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: ***Before you Login for the First Time***  (Read 477 times)

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
***Before you Login for the First Time***
« on: January 02, 2009, 01:48:47 PM »
A couple things to point out before you login to the game for the first time.

When you login for the first time choose the ARGOS server, and it will ask you for a referer.

Please use my name LifesaverM, the benefits from redemtion of these points  will be used solely for the benefit of the guild.

Second, the game has a built in Mentorship system. You will most likely be approached by people to become their apprentice very quickly. Avoid the invites, so that I may become your Mentor. The game is designed so that more experienced players help newer players. The system by design is a good one, but of course some people out there take advantage of new players because there is 1 major benefit to the mentor, when you reach lvl 30 they get 200K gold. I will give you the entire amount. Each guild member I'll give 100K to when you join the game and become my apprentice. Then when you reach lvl 30 I'll give you another 100K. Obviously my goal is to get folks up and running, and not make a profit off mentorship of guildies.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 04:50:59 PM by [MwM] LifesaverM »
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha