News: Check out the [MwM] Resources Directory thread in the General Discussion forum. It contains information about our Team Speak, and all of our various sites & resources.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: MY BROTHERS! (And sisters!)  (Read 788 times)

Arrowmancer

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
MY BROTHERS! (And sisters!)
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:17:36 PM »
What happened to everyone?  Life, Heiraxes, Acid, you guys are still around, thank God!

Where's Nitrox, Deltawing, Samuel, SFX, Mace, DJ, Katak, Raf, Aegis, Lion, Extol, Miner and the rest?

Sheesh, we had some fun.  Reinstalled Freelancer and attempted to log onto FP7.  Couldn't get it to connect so I jumped on TS and found Acid and Heiraxes.  I know my current clan has gotten tired of hearing about MC, but if it weren't such a friggin great clan, they wouldn't have that problem!

I've missed you all, immensley.  After MC dropped FP7 I think I logged on one time afterwards and never played FL again.  Wasn't worth it without the Wildcards, Raptors and Blue Angels.

Drop a note, lemme know you're still kickin!

Arrow
EX Wildcards DSL

Ant

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Re: MY BROTHERS! (And sisters!)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 10:24:59 PM »
It was Black Angels Arrow, not Blue  lol ... typical wildcard, only remember your own squad (i'm sure Minerbird would be sad you didnt mention Shoguns as well) :P

Have to agree with you, it was a lot of fun back in the day. Had some geat times with some great people.

Ant
Ex Raptors

Grimes

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 08:56:29 PM »
Howdy boyz - I do miss the old days too -- great times with some great pilots.
Wednesday night Warhour was a blast!  MC was an extremely well run clan with great servers. *sigh*  I loved that game and I am still on the lookout for a replacement. 

Grimes
EX Wildcard

Stratiotes

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »
Hey guys. Remember me? I didn't realize anyone still played Freelancer. I'll have to install and jump on when I have some time. I miss the good ol' days as well... war hours were awesome. And then of course spending hours outside black angels waiting for people to duel. I've loved other games, but freelancer is the one that i've had the best time and met the coolest people on. I wish there'd be a FL2

Ex "Black" angel. lol
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:23:31 PM by Stratiotes »

[MwM] Tw!tCh

• [MwM] Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 12:44:40 AM »
HEY ARROW! This is Aegis, had to change my name too many people scared to duel me :P. Long time no see, I know you posted awhile ago but i might as well say hi.  If anyone wants to reach me, shoot me an email at itsmyname28@hotmail.com.  This is also my msn msg name, which im usually on.