News: Check out the [MwM] Resources Directory thread in the General Discussion forum. It contains information about our Team Speak, and all of our various sites & resources.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 638 times)

Menzoberranzan

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: September 08, 2007, 07:22:32 AM »
My it's been ages hasn't it? lol

I remember hearing a little bout MwM forming after MC or something of that sort from Deltawing but never really gave it much thought till a few minutes ago. Out of curiosity I googled LifersaverM's name and this popped up.

Too bad people seem to have sort of disappeared but if you guys remember me I used to be [MC] Menzoberr@nz@n and oh how fun it was to duel on Freeport 7 :D

Stratiotes

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 07:25:27 PM »
Lol kind of sad that i'm replying to an old topic but seeing familiar names brings back alot of memories lol. Weren't you the one that used to win so many duels in a drake or something?

Menzoberranzan

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 06:50:03 AM »
Heh :) I did duel quite a bit in a drake last time. Were you a Sabre pilot? Your name is ringing some bells with a Sabre lol.

[MwM] Tw!tCh

• [MwM] Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 12:47:41 AM »
Whats up menzo, I dont think we actually got the chance to meet.  You dissappeared before i showed up, smart move on your part, i would hurt your rep as a dueler :P.  I heard you were good though, I was having a hard time replacing your name as one of the best.