News: We are avid fans of RPG, MMOs, and Space related games. However the occassion FPS is always a "blast".

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 900 times)

[MwM] Klaytax

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Introductions
« on: March 27, 2007, 03:16:48 AM »
I am starting this thread in an effort to REVIVE our forums.

We intend on seriously recruiting and trying to kick-off a raid/instance alliance then we have to have somewhere to get to know each other. 

SO HERE IT IS
I am Klaytax,

Many would know me as Tyrrs  lvl 70 Hunter.  I also have alts Glorn 36 warr and Braytax 48 Holy Priest.
I am in Australia so my times are probably a bit wierd to you all through the week but I am on  Every weekends for long stints.

I am always willing to help others with any of my characters,  Providing I am not helping out someone else aat the time.

If you see me on and need a hand gimme a yell.
By the prickling of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.....

Atlantica Online Toons
Klaytax  --  Axe Main  lvl 50
Lollynn  --  Staff Main  lvl 7

[MwM] Scrim

• [MwM] Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 04:00:07 AM »
Hey all im Scrim lvl 70 warr and alts all over the place and couple of twinks.  I have been play wow for about a year and a half now and I hope to see more activity on the forums as well from guilds other than MwM.  you can find me on burning legion in the blra chat channel or on MwM teamspeak.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 01:49:06 AM by [MwM] Scrim »

Scrim- 70 war
Beraresh - 38 Druid
Edymion- 23 Priest
Moonstile- 29 twink
Taisto-  leveling shamman

Tibbey

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 12:34:12 AM »
I'm Tibbey, 70 Frost Mage. I also have Moond 70 Hunter, Mornhanne 60 Rogue (ret), Wayand 42 Shadow Priest. Yes I play too much.  :-[
Those are the characters I have on Burning Legion. I mostly solo, our guild is too small to Instance/Raid.
I have no attunements to any Outlands instances. But I'd like to change that.

[MwM] Vince Black

• [MwM] Clan Council Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 10:09:18 PM »
Hello

I am [MwM] Vince Black. I have 2 primary toons, Vellornite 63 Hunter and Vithia 65 Holy/Disc Priest. I would like to welcome you all to our forums. Unfortunately I will not be online very much any more. I am heading back out as a long haul truck driver. I will be online in the forums and email regularly as I have a lap top with me. So again I want to welcome all of our new friends and I hope this is the start of a great alliance and more importantly the start of alot of new friendships.

Cya all online.

[MwM] Vince Black

binkers

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 10:09:42 PM »
Binkers here, 70 hunter beastspec, Prayforrain 66 holy paly, Markoe 64 group spec rogue. i have others but they not 60+

oh haha btw im from <Nice Guys Finish Last> im actualy the guild leader of a very chill group of poeple that will most likely never post on this thread.

nice meeting all of those who i have /t'ed with and hope to meet more when we do haha. see yall in game.