News: We are avid fans of RPG, MMOs, and Space related games. However the occassion FPS is always a "blast".

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Retirement  (Read 55 times)

[MwM] Heiraxes

• [MwM] Member
  • Stammering Tongue
  • The Purple Dragon
    • View Profile
Retirement
« on: October 16, 2017, 05:40:57 PM »
Everyone knows that when the time has come for and Idea, Concept or Person to go, then it or they should go. Staying only makes things harder for everyone, leads to bad feelings and sour grapes and makes everyone concerned unhappy.

Well the time has come. As many of you will mave noticed I am not always the most stable of personalities, in fact I have been diagnosed with Anxiety Management Disorder, Depression and Agression Management Disorder as well as Insomnia. This has lead to my having severel public meltdowns and this is not acceptable in a member of the Server Team on a server that prides itself on friendliness and a customer service mentality.

After several discussion with LifesaverM, whose opinion I respect greatly, it has been decided that it would be best for both The health of the Server and my own Personal Mental Health, that GMDragon retire. I will still be playing on Midnight Wurm and may or may not stay a Community Assistant at the discretion of LifesaverM however for the time being GMDragon is in retirement and will not be logging in for the forseeable future.

This of course does not preclude my bringing the charcter back if requested/needed however I really cannot envision this happening unless things really go to hell in a handbasket around here. And we all know with Lifesaver at the helm that is unlikely to happen.

Before I stand down I would like to apologise to anyone I have offended with my behavior. I would like to think they will be mature enough to be able to understand my issues and accept this apology in the spirit it is intended.

I would like to thank everyone who supported me during the difficult time when LifesaverM was busy in RL and I had to take up the slack. It was a great learning experience.

And lastly I would like to thank whoever it was that started the rumor that I was having all of my characters permabanned for misbehavior and abuse of power. You made my last days as a GM uncomfortable and stressfull and if I am sure that makes you feel important. I am happy I could help you with that. However there is NO truth to that rumor. I am certain that you feel big and important when you do things like this and that makes me sad because I really belived that the people who were joining Midnight Wurm were more mature than that.

SO TTFN from GMDragon.

[MwM] Heiraxes
AKA
Heiraxes/Lillias/Revan.

[MwM] Heiraxes

Special Consul to the Council, Court Jester & Keeper of 'RATSY'