News: Check out the [MwM] Resources Directory thread in the General Discussion forum. It contains information about our Team Speak, and all of our various sites & resources.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1.5.0.1 Update and what you need to know  (Read 136 times)

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
1.5.0.1 Update and what you need to know
« on: October 09, 2017, 09:24:38 PM »
The 1.5.0.1 Update went live an hour ago. It breaks several server side mods such as HotS Fixes so it is recommended you do not convert to Libila without the help of a GM until this is fixed. Existing Lib followers should have no issues. Also the Prospect mod is broke, so you will not be able to use Prospect inside mines for the time being.

Client wise it breaks a number of things. Our custom installer will need a bit to be updated so you'll need to update your mods manually. First, AGO's mod loader itself has a critical update as so some of the other mods. LiveMap for example will not work until updated and will crash your game. Below are the links where you can download the 2 downloads you'll need.

Download the zip file, and expand it somewhere then copy the contents into your Wurm installation folder.
By default of most people this will be where ever Steam is installed C:\Program Files\Steam or C:\Program Files x86\Steam
then \steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\Wurm Launcher is where you want to copy the files in the mod loader download. For Live Map be sure to goto the "Mods" folder under Wurm Launcher and copy its contents there.

https://github.com/ago1024/WurmClientModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.5-beta2

https://github.com/ago1024/LiveHudMap/releases/tag/v1.6-beta1

Dougan has already updated our custom-installer download it via its usual link. [MwM]-Custom-Mods-Installer

These are the releases for the beta version so there will most likely be another update in the next day or so from AGO to the final versions. We'll post information once this happens and get our installer updated as quickly as possible.

So we are live with 1.5.0.1. You will notice a few things right away shadows are different and all dyed items look WAY different. Also you can finally read the stupid small and large signs now. Also we pushed our custom graphics pack out tonight. You'll see a number of terrain changes that was announced previously now in effect after your client has downloaded our custom pack (you'll see after the second time you login). Dirt textures, tundra, gravel, etc. are updated. The loom, spinning wheel textures refreshes our out as well.

What's changed check the official patch notes: http://www.wurmunlimited.com/2017/10/10/live-version-1-5-0-1/
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:12:49 AM by [MwM] LifesaverM »
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha

BigDreamer

• Whispering Bystander
  • Dreamin the dream!
    • View Profile
Re: 1.5.0.1 Update and what you need to know
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 09:45:30 PM »
Eeeck!
I just updated to the new version, tried to join the server, launcher says your version is still the older one. So I was going back to the older version.

Which version are you running for the night?

:D

Nevermind, I see the server is being updated!

Weeee!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:26:12 PM by BigDreamer »
My wife says my spirit animal is a Bear, I think its more like a hummingbird.
I have the attention span of a 2 year old toddler.

[MwM] LifesaverM

• [MwM] Clan Leader
  • Fast Talker
  • [MwM] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
Re: 1.5.0.1 Update and what you need to know
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 12:05:17 AM »
We are now live with 1.5.0.1
[MwM] LifesaverM
Clan Leader & Grand Pumba of Peachiness
--=Light for the Lost=--
Midnight Wurm: Gmlife (GM), Maintenance (GM), Lifesaverm, Litha