News: We are avid fans of RPG, MMOs, and Space related games. However the occassion FPS is always a "blast".

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: MSB Guild/Raid/Instance alliance  (Read 2034 times)

[MwM] Scrim

• [MwM] Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
MSB Guild/Raid/Instance alliance
« on: March 27, 2007, 03:06:22 AM »
Over the past few months MwM has been troubled by the ability to recruit new higher level players and attract them to the guild.  I personaly have made it a mission to overcome this problem and help transform MwM and its friends into the potential powerhouse they deserve to be.  At first I was troubled by the low amount of players available and of those who did join the guild very few have stayed long enough to give it a chance.

I have considered applying for other bigger guild like others in our clan have ie. Acid, Drafon, and Twitch. but I like MwM too much to leave without first trying something that has not been approached seriously since the days of the BLRA. A guild alliance.

The ability to compose a strategically and progressive infrastructure with other players across-guild in an organized long lasting endeavor has not been very successful with many guilds in the past, and have only lasted a few months at best.  But I feel that success in this matter has to be conducted from the very beginning, and with the help of another dedicated guild Mechasquirrl Brigade (MSB) a long lasting partnership is not far out of reach.

So it is without undo haste, that I ask please post your opinions on the matter and feel free to offer any suggestions or complaints.  I'm all ears...

Heres to future possibilities,
[MwM] Scrim

Scrim- 70 war
Beraresh - 38 Druid
Edymion- 23 Priest
Moonstile- 29 twink
Taisto-  leveling shamman

[MwM] Klaytax

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Re: MSB Guild/Raid/Instance alliance
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 03:21:53 AM »
Well I am keen Lets do this.  I will try to make myself as available as possible for whatever is necessary.  Weekends will be best for me.  As I live in Australia,  My days are your nights, So when most of you guys are on I am at work.  But weekends are pretty much free. 

COUNT ME IN

oh yeah,  I will update my CTProfile soon....lol     :P
By the prickling of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.....

Atlantica Online Toons
Klaytax  --  Axe Main  lvl 50
Lollynn  --  Staff Main  lvl 7

[MwM] Scrim

• [MwM] Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 03:23:45 AM »
here's the MSB websight link for anyone interested

http://ride.0taxi.com/msbrigade/

also check out

http://www.pthppt.com/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 03:32:55 AM by [MwM] Scrim »

Scrim- 70 war
Beraresh - 38 Druid
Edymion- 23 Priest
Moonstile- 29 twink

Tibbey

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 08:59:18 PM »
Hello I'm Mike, I play Tibbey (Lvl 70 Frost Mage) in the Mechasquirrel Brigade on Burning Legion. My guildmaster assigned me as Ambasssador to the Midnight Watchmen. I have contacted our level 60+ players. I'm having them contact you in this forum.
I am usually available 7-10 pm Pacific time Mon, Tues, Thurs. and 4-9 pm PT on Sunday.

Thanks for the opportunity

Tibbey

[MwM] Heiraxes

• [MwM] Member
  • Stammering Tongue
  • The Purple Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 09:24:08 PM »
Well Hi there Tibby. I am Heiraxes and I play Lillias (70 'lock) and Rockhands (64 Pally Alt). As an officer in Midnight Watchmen WoW Guild and a Member of the Midnight Watchmen Clan Council I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and all the rest of Mechasquirrel to our forums. I would also like to extend an Invitation to any and all Mechasquirrel Members to join us here and on our Teamspeak Server at ts.beyondweb.com:8710, no password,  for fun and conversation.

As to the times I play, well, as I am Australian my times are a little odd compared to yours, but, as I have no job right now I can be found on TS and/or in game at anytime.

Once again WELCOME, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
[MwM] Heiraxes

Special Consul to the Council, Court Jester & Keeper of 'RATSY'

[MwM] Klaytax

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 06:26:03 AM »
Hiya Tibby,  Good to finally meet someone from MSB and I look forward to Meeting more of you guild.  Hopefully I will meet some of you on TS over the weekend.

Atlantica Online Toons

[MwM] Scrim

• [MwM] Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 12:00:10 PM »
thx for the reply Tibbey :D hope to hear from some more MSBers

Scrim- 70 war
Beraresh - 38 Druid
Edymion- 23 Priest
Moonstile- 29 twink

[MwM] Vince Black

• [MwM] Clan Council Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 11:34:38 AM »
Hey guys.

I have been talking to the leader of Nice Guys Finish Last and he has stated he would like to join an alliance with us. His name is Binkers. I currently have my priest is NGFL and they are a great group of people. If you have a chance intro yourselves to them and lets see about getting this going

[MwM] Vince Black

binkers

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 12:11:36 PM »
hey this is binkers/prayforrain/markoe i did an instance with yall on binkers in DM a while back and hung out on your Vent yall seemed like some prity cool guys there was talk of an alliance back then, but guild was small back then and we wouldnt have been much help.
come recent NGFL had about 20 lvl 70's leave the guild. we were in good position to raid till then, now we just have a few 70's here and there, and a good number moving to 70, i personaly raid with havoc [new guild formed of FUBAR inc and Hitman] they are some old friends of mine who have invited our guildies to join them on raids, and i think our guild could help you out as well if ever needed, we are moving to 70's and the few we have no are competent players.
Visit www.niceguysguild.tk to see why our guild was formed and our values and such event though its not quite as flashy as yours.

get with me or thimnimble in game if you would like any more info, or post on our forums.

[MwM] Scrim

• [MwM] Member
  • Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
Re: nice guys Guild/Raid/Instance alliance
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 02:22:22 PM »
Hey Binker it sounds like we might be able to work something out.  i would recomend directing some more guildies to the forum and checking out our ts.   the ip is ts.beyondweb.com:8710  come check it out wed love to hear from you and your guildies.

Scrim- 70 war
Beraresh - 38 Druid
Edymion- 23 Priest
Moonstile- 29 twink

[MwM] Klaytax

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 04:40:36 PM »
Hiya Binkers,  I have done mid range instance with a few of your members,  and even have a couple in my friends list.  I am sure we would all gladly welcome the extra participation from NGFL.  look forward to meeting you on line...

Atlantica Online Toons

Moxaladly

• Whispering Bystander
  • Too lazy to set a custom title [url=http://x-topless.com/]Public Beach [/url]
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 08:40:44 PM »
Ive Used Joanas Horde Leveling guide and was wondering if anyone had a link to an alliance leveling guide.
Too lazy to set a custom title
 Public Beach

Unlivor09

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
    • singles site
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 01:12:11 PM »
Yes but then they should be phased which would make them like outdoor instance bosses.

SHOTAGS09

• Whispering Bystander
    • View Profile
    • mail order ukrainian brides
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 03:15:52 AM »
See I told you frostwolf was the kewlest Like totally. I bet you wanna play on Frostwolf now, huh Crun? :wink: